Period : March
Address : 1836, Iljuseo-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
Location : Jeju Sculpture Park and Seogwipo-si area
Telephone : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-760-3320
The Seogwipo Rape Flower (Canola Blossom) International Walking Festival is held at the Jeju Sculpture Park and surrounding areas of the Seogwipo region. During the walking festival, participants can enjoy the picturesque springtime views of Jeju by walking by the deep-blue waters along the Seogwipo coastline and through seas of yellow canola flowers.
The festival is open to anyone and there are no time limits in which participants must finish the course.
How to Particpate
* Website: cafe.daum.net/seogwipo-walking (Korean only)
* Fees: 10 USD , Dinnere : 25 USD
* Deposite account: Nonghyup 301-0122-7736-31 / Account holder’s name: The Council for the Tourism of Seogwipo City
(Make sure to include the followings in applications - name, contact number, preferred participation date & course (km), number of participants
* Gifts for participants: Souvenirs (TBA), uniform number, check card (course map), garbage bag (students)
* A certificate for volunteering service will be issued for students took part in the program. (Acknowledges 3 hrs for 20km / 2 hrs for 10km)